Espanola United Church, Espanola Ontario
¾ time (30 hours per week or 3 weeks out of 4) vacancy for Order of Ministry or DLM effective May 15, 2018.
The congregation is seeking a minister who is capable administrator with a hear for worship that values tradition but is not afraid of innovations. The minister will recognize that a healthy church also reaches out to its community, spends time together and treasures the youth in its midst.
Expressions of Interest can be directed to:
Rev. Lillian Roberts
Manitou Conference Personnel Minister
705-474-3350 ex 202
For the JNAC Report click here.
VACANCY POSTING FOR ONAPING FALLS PASTORAL CHARGE
A full-time vacancy up to Category C with a manse for Onaping Falls Pastoral Charge effective July 1, 2018. The full-time vacancy is to be filled by call or appointment to an Ordered or Designated Lay Minister. This two point pastoral charge located on HWY 144 just west of Sudbury is seeking a ministry personnel who:
- has a strong, yet flexible worship and leadership style
- assists in worship planning with active worship committees
- works well with volunteers and other staff, is friendly and compassionate
- works to integrate the church music program
- brings current life perspective to sermons
- will help us experience, own and tell the Christian story for our lives
- relates well to the children and youth, and works with our Sunday School program
- has strong pastoral skills
- is supportive of each congregation’s vision to be the people of God
Expressions of interest or inquiries can be directed through Rev. Lillian Roberts, Manitou Conference Personnel Minister [email protected].
VACANCY POSTING FOR ST. JAMES IN THE VALLEY UNITED CHURCH
St. James in the Valley United Church is an active congregation seeking an ordained or diaconal minister for 35% time. We are a welcoming and inclusive church located in Val Therese, a community that is part of the City of Greater Sudbury.
The successful candidate will have strong worship and pastoral care skills. Our congregation is very involved in outreach within our community, and likes to help out in the presentation of services.
Interested parties may contact Albert McCallum at [email protected]
Our JNAC also may be received by contacting Albert at the above email address.