VACANCY POSTING FOR ONAPING FALLS PASTORAL CHARGE
A full-time vacancy up to Category C with a manse for Onaping Falls Pastoral Charge effective July 1, 2018. The full-time vacancy is to be filled by call or appointment to an Ordered or Designated Lay Minister. This two point pastoral charge located on HWY 144 just west of Sudbury is seeking a ministry personnel who:
- has a strong, yet flexible worship and leadership style
- assists in worship planning with active worship committees
- works well with volunteers and other staff, is friendly and compassionate
- works to integrate the church music program
- brings current life perspective to sermons
- will help us experience, own and tell the Christian story for our lives
- relates well to the children and youth, and works with our Sunday School program
- has strong pastoral skills
- is supportive of each congregation’s vision to be the people of God
Click here for the JNAC.
Expressions of interest or inquiries can be directed through Martha Cunningham Closs at: (705) 966-2076 or by email: [email protected]
VACANCY POSTING FOR ST. JAMES IN THE VALLEY UNITED CHURCH
St. James in the Valley United Church is an active congregation seeking an ordained or diaconal minister for 50% time. We are a welcoming and inclusive church located in Val Therese, a community that is part of the City of Greater Sudbury.
The successful candidate will have strong worship and pastoral care skills. Our congregation is very involved in outreach within our community, and likes to help out in the presentation of services.
Interested parties may contact Albert McCallum at [email protected]m
Our JNAC also may be received by contacting Albert at the above email address.